Updated: Mar 11
January 17, 2023 | Press Release
Prichard, WV – Candidate for US Congress Derrick Evans (WV-01) opposes the medical tyranny being pushed at Cabell Huntington Hospital (CHH) in Huntington, WV. These edicts are unconstitutional and must be stopped. CHH issued a letter dated January 12th, 2023 which reads in part:
· Our mitigation process is for all employees who are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19 who have an approved medical or religious exemption is to wear a mask while at work
· To help identify those who are required to wear a mask we are requiring a gold star sticker be placed on the employee’s ID badge.
This is an attack on the religious and health freedom of CHH employees as well as a negligent misuse of a gold star to identify those who are unvaccinated. This is insensitive to the Jewish community and requires a public apology from CHH. Masks don’t work, and this nonsense has to stop immediately.
I am calling on the WV State Legislature to grow a backbone and pass legislation which protects both religious and health freedom in West Virginia. The religious freedoms of West Virginians are being trampled while our state legislators bow to Dr. Fauci mandates. The RINO’s in Charleston are just as guilty as the medical tyrants who are proposing these mandates.
Furthermore, I am calling on every candidate currently running for Governor, US House, and US Senate to take a public stand on this important issue. Are you going to stand with the big pharma donors, or the people of West Virginia who you want to represent? We the people, deserve an answer.
Derrick Evans proudly stands against these medical tyrants who want to impose their unconstitutional mandates. These mandates are being imposed in our schools and by the employers in this state. No one should be forced to choose between taking an experimental mystery shot from the government or risk losing their jobs. No parent should be forced to give their children vaccines to utilize WV public schools.
Once elected I will propose Health Freedom bills which will do the following:
· Repeal the 1980 Bayh-Dole Act and the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act
· End the one size fits all “vaccine schedule” and force big pharma to pay reparations to those who are vaccine injured.
· Defund the WHO, WEF, FDA. CDC, NIH, etc
Derrick Evans – Candidate for US Congress (WV-01)